I’m personally obsessed with GSD (getting shit done) and find the following (free) developer tools to be invaluable in this regard. Check ’em out, and if you have any other suggestions, please list them in the comments!
Postman is a free Google Chrome App that enables you to easily test your REST API’s.
- Ability to create requests quickly
- Simulate HTTP requests with file upload support
- Auto-Formatting of JSON and XML responses
- Basic an OAuth Helpers
- Share collections between developers
- Create unit tests by adding “Jetpacks” ($9.95 US)
Clear Cache is a free Google Chrome App that enables you to reliably clear your browser cache at the click of a button.
Apache Ripple™ is a web based mobile environment simulator designed to enable rapid development of mobile web applications for various web application frameworks, such as Apache Cordova™ and BlackBerry® WebWorks™. It can…
View original post 267 more words